Lets Just Pick A Url
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Shaiya

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

See this as an example of how it should be done

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Example

See this as an example of how it should be done Empty
PostSubject: See this as an example of how it should be done   See this as an example of how it should be done EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Real/Nick/Preferred Name?: Gargs

Age?: 18

Toon name(s): Dr.Garggles

Have you played with our guild before? (PvP, etc) : yes, we have played togheter on purity a bit, and we did a couple of OI runs with the guild leader, as well as some CS with -Eli and Cass.Palmer.

Are you currently in another guild? (if yes explain why): nope, i am currently non-guilded.

Do you Dual Faction? (Play both Light+Fury): i have a fury account for exploration/trading purposes.

Reasons for applying?: i am looking for one of the top 6 guilds for the GH BS, as i m starting to link me end-game gear. also, i like having a couple of select people whom i know are experianced to which i can turn to when i have questions concerning the game, or just looking when looking for a party or reliable pvp buddies.

Shaiya experience?: i started 3-4 years ago on OS where i made lvl 51 UM (mostly solo) before i left for Evolution. after, i tried a couple of other pservers before ending up on this one.

What is your current gear status? (type, is it lapised, enchanted, etc.): i have a full justia set, halfway enchanted, linked with duals and 5's. i also have a lvl 70 weapon Smile

What character classes do you have the most experience with? i like to think of myself as a good bdef, but i learn more everyday Razz

Do you play well solo, in a party, or both?: im pro at solo! and since my HM on OS was a priest, i also learned how to play in teams

Anything else you wish to tell us? i hope to be able to make the cut to join your guild, the people i partied with are nice, and i think (hope) they appreciated me as well Very Happy thank you for taking some of your time to read this.
Back to top Go down

See this as an example of how it should be done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lets Just Pick A Url :: Diplomatic Section :: Applications-
Jump to: